2018 DC Surf X
The DC Surf X creates the ultimate performance quiver to cover all conditions.
– Surf X 7’8”: Made for NSP Team riders and advanced, light (50-65kg) and agile surfers. The board performs extremely well in the pocket, it’s extremely fast and very responsive in quality waves.
– Surf X 8’2”: Surfs like a 6’2 short board, super responsive and stabile for its size, highly recommended for 75-85kg surfers.
– Surf X 8’6″: An extended version of the 8’2”, it paddles extremely well into waves. The board loves getting out in the face for round house cut backs! Ideal for 75kg-95kg intermediate to advanced surfers.
– Surf X 8’10”: Longer high performance design that surfs the same as the 8’2”. The go to board for taller or more solid 80kg-100kg+ surfers.
– All Surf X shapes have increased rocker in the nose and tail to give greater control in large surf conditions, while the domed deck gives extra volume in the standing area.
– The range bottom shape: Single concave at the nose for improved paddling speed into waves while the double concave with V in the tail keeps speed and flow through turns.
– Surf X range is shaped and designed by the legendary Dale Chapman.
– Surf X is only offered in premium SLX technology: Wave riding performance, reduced weight and durability.